welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
3:02 PM
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Finally!!! After close to 3 weeks to waiting the hotmail is working again... I hate to admit that hotmail really is giving a lot of problems for the past few months for me... Don't want to talk about it and just continue to use it while I can. Friday went to Nicole's house to gamble with zx, hm, abel and million... LOL... Although I lost some money but I enjoyed it. Well just hope that next time I can win back some money back though... hehehe~
Still no news of my schedule and its making me nerve-wrecking and on another hand hope that I can to work at least a few days so that I have some money coming into my pocket soon... Really want some hard cold cash with me right now to make me feel safe. Well, my holidays maybe over soon but I hope that I will have a much more meaningful life after graduating from school. I am quite confident that I can graduate from NP but I really hate going to wear that stupid hat and dress up like a geek to receive my certificate. I think that's a procedure that I hate... Its just a piece of paper ¬ . ¬ but it does wonder.
At least I am not going to be studying right now. Just plain working and enjoying me life before something happens again.